Monday, August 18, 2008

August's "Spoiler"

Wow, who could believe a year has gone by already for this club? I sure can't! I am enjoying each and every month of this club and this month was no exception. I loved choosing the art piece and then dyeing the yarn to match! We had two winners this month and congrats go out to Mary and Kelly - you will both receive September's shipment free! YAY!

How's everyone doing? Summer is coming to a close and I'm itching to get back into the cooler weather not only to help my knitting mojo return but also my dyeing mojo. When it's hot, it takes a lot of motivation to dye the yarns! It was a rather hot and humid couple of days painting this month's colourway but in the end, it's so worth it when I see everyone enjoying the yarns!

Happy knitting everyone!

2 comments:

CO64 said...

I love, love this colorway! Each time I get a new skein, I keep telling myself to hold off and finish some other projects already on needles. Needless to say, I've already cast on...

RoxanneZYG said...

Oh goodie! Show us, show us! :)