Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Time for May's Contest!

I'll be away for a week in April so I thought I'd get a head start on the suggestions for May's art piece. All I pretty much have in mind at the moment is something seasonal - cheery and bright would be good instead of dreary :)

Rules are the same as when we started the contest in February.

Oh yes, if you are on Rav and need a reminder of what colourways/artists we've already done, please click here. You can also make your suggestion in the Rav group here if it's easier for you!

Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

Donna Lee said...

Here is a bright and colorful suggestion for May. It's a Matisse called Young girls in a red room. (http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/matisse/matisse.fillettes-jaune-rouge.jpg)

And I love love love the color for April. I wasn't so sure when I saw in the skein but once I wound it up and started knitting with it, I am in love. I like the color block style as much or more than the striping style. I am trying my first entrelac stitches in the April yarn.

RoxanneZYG said...

It takes a little getting used to with the colour blocks that's for sure and I'm glad you found something to suit it! YAY! :)