Thursday, July 19, 2007

Time is Ticking Down!

Wow guys, August 1st is coming so quickly! I'm excited - dyeing should start next week and then it'll be packaging up all the yarns and getting them out the door...woohoo! I'm sure to show a little sneak peek too once they've been mailed so stay tuned!

Welcome to all the new members who've joined over the past little while too - I'm really pleased you've joined us. For anyone who hasn't been invited to the blog yet, please let me know so I can re-invite you - invites are sent as soon as I get your order but we all know Blogger isn't 100% foolproof so any re-invites I have to send - just drop me a line!

Can anyone guess what the art piece is that I'm doing for the first month? I can't tell you but I welcome all guesses! And next month - I'll be asking for everyone's help - suggestions on art pieces to do will be taken and we'll vote on which one we all want! So make sure to have your thinking caps on too.

Have a super day!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm hoping for a Monet Waterlillies yarn and a Van Gogh Starry Starry Night.

teabird said...

Ditto for Monet and Van Gogh - how about Georgia O'Keeffe!

Nana Sadie said...

Georgia OKeeffe - I'll second that one....Love Monet. hmmm...Starry Night.
All sound good to me. Can't Wait!
(((hugs)))

Janice said...

How about a Group of Seven theme one month? It is a narrow focus, but you'll get some nice colours to work with.

-NotMe

Donna Lee said...

How about some Jackson Pollock or Mondrian or Lichtenstein? The colors tend to be clear and deep and would make some interesting combinations.

Janice said...

Ooooh, a Jackson Pollock yarn would provide interesting pattern possibilities...

Elle said...

I was thinking a Dali piece since that is on the logo... sort of a hint.... hmmm He is one of my favs!!!

Johnna said...

It's so nice to see there's another Dali fan here! I totally agree with you too, I think the logo was a hint.

roxie said...

Waterlilies. Yeah!

How about Hokusai's "The Wave?

Or I could be a real pill and suggest Guernica . . .