Wednesday, September 26, 2007

October's Invoices

Hello everyone...just a quick note so there's not too much confusion and the new members know about the invoicing process. Each month (usually the beginning of the month) I invoice each member for the next month's membership giving each invoice a payment due date of the 15th of the month. Once invoices have been issued, I always send out reminders just before or just after the 15th. About one week prior to the end of the month, I "cancel" any outstanding invoices that have not been paid. I do this in order to get a handle on numbers and so I can get to dyeing the required number of yarns.

If you have just recently received a "canceled" invoice notice for October and it's not what you were expecting, please contact me at zenyarngarden AT yahoo DOT com and I'll re-invoice you for October. I always leave a few spots extra for each month so as to avoid any confusion issues and to accommodate any late joiners. Hope that makes sense but if you have anymore questions, don't ever hesitate to email me!

And in other news, lots of October yarns going into the dye pot today! YAY!

No comments: