Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September's Starry Night Spoiler

For those of you still waiting for your yarn, do not click the photo unless you want to see the yarn up close and personal and have the colours revealed to you!

As an aside, if you are waiting on yarn and it hasn't arrived by the end of this week (people in the USA) please make sure to contact me at zenyarngarden AT yahoo DOT com so I can confirm it was mailed and start tracking it if needed. All packages going out are insured and if they, heaven forbid, don't show up, I will get reimbursed and you will get another yarn sent out to you!

2 comments:

Elle said...

Got my yarn on 8/12 - YUMMY!!!
thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Got my yarn on the 7th here in the US. I absolutely Love It!! I even like it better than last months (which I didn't think was possible).